My DS Domination Journey – Hitting $25,000 In Sales!

DS Domination Proof + Progress Update – FAST Approaching $25,000!!

The last time I released a DS Domination proof and progress update, I was at the $15,000 in sales mark. Now, halfway into August, things have been, as usually, getting better and better. I am quickly approaching the $25,000 mark which is still mind blowing, even to me. Just take a look at this screenshot from my eBay back office:

ds-domination-ebays-proofsWhen I very first discovered this company, I admittedly underestimated its true potential. I came to the conclusion that it would either go one of two ways; end up in disaster or become a huge success. However, after seeing the massive out pouring of testimonials from average Joe’s who were finding success with it, I decided it would be worth the risk considering it was only $19.95 to get started. I spend more than that on ordering a pizza at the weekend so if it did end in disaster, I felt safe in knowing that I wouldn’t be that much out of pocket.

Now, on this present day, I can honestly say, with my hand on my heart that I’m extremely grateful to have found the DS Domination. It has seriously changed my life and I will be forever grateful to Roger, Hitesh and Kevin (the owners behind it).

Before finding the company, I had been involved with network marketing for a while. However, I quickly got fed up of seeing so many people joining, failing then quitting when they struggled to make any money. I wanted to be in the business of helping people, not reeling them in only for them to lose hope and ultimately money. You see, the problem with network marketing is, most people cannot recruit and they inevitably quit. Even those people who follow the system and put in hours and hours of hard work still seem to struggle.

I learned that with network marketing, 1 or 2 percent of the people make staggering amounts of money while the remaining 98% lose money or make next to nothing. Just when I was about to completely give up on the concept of network marketing, I stumbled across DS Domination when a friend shared it with me via Facebook.

I instantly knew that there was something different about this company. For a start, it wasn’t all about recruiting. It wasn’t your traditional ‘’recruit 2 and they get 2’’ and so on.  In fact, in the presentation video I watched, the compensation plan/affiliate side of the business wasn’t even mentioned.

Instead, DS Domination was selling a product that people actually wanted to buy. A product that you could actually use to make money. A product that teaches you how to build a business using drop shipping. Something I had known about but was certainly no expert on. I saw the potential and gave it a shot.

I don’t think I was prepared for what was coming next. After going through the training, following the system and putting the techniques into action, I had reached $5000 in sales after only a few short months. Finally, I had found a program that does exactly what it says on the tin. A program that did not revolve around recruitment.

The most exciting part about DS Domination is the fact that it really is something anyone with a little bit of passion can do. You don’t need expert marketing skills, you don’t need to bug your friends and family trying to get them to join and you certainly don’t need to fork out money buying products you don’t even need or want.

Now I’m up to $25,000 in sales and that figure continues to grow on a daily basis. The best part is, my journey is still only just getting started. With other more advanced courses still to get stuck into, my income will sky rocket over the next few months.

I’m not telling you all this to brag or show off. I’m telling you this to show you what’s possible. I’m telling you this because I’m living proof that an average guy, who never even had his own ebay account, can build a successful drop ship business by using DS Domination.

You only get one shot in life. One chance to make a difference. Do what I did, take that risk and never look back. You will be glad you did.

Stay tuned for more updated on my progress with DSD or join me on the road to success.

join-ds-domination

contact-paul

Comment is closed.